Admissions: Pre-K & Elementary
For Nursery Admissions click here
Important Dates and Information
Applicants to our Pre-K 2013-14 program must be 3 years by August 1, 2013.
Applicants to our Kindergarten 2013-14 program must be 5 years by August 1, 2013.
Tours and Open House:
- Saturday, January 26, 2013 Open House 10:00am-12:30pm
- Wednesday, February 6, 2013 Group Tour 9:30am
- Monday, February 11, 2013 Group Tour 9:30am
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 Group Tour 9:30am
- Saturday, January 26, 2013 Open Enrollment
- Monday, February 11, 2013 Admission & Sliding Scale Consideration (FFCP) Deadline
- Monday, March 18, 2013 First Decision Letters Mailed
- Monday, April 8, 2013 Enrollment Decisions Due
March-August 2013 The names of eligible children for whom there are no openings are placed on a waiting list, and parents are notified should an opening occur. Each year we do accept mid-year applicants if there is a classroom opening.
- Reserve a spot at our monthly tour. Call us (314)865-2799 or email email@example.com
- Fill out and return the Application for Admission with the $40 non-refundable fee
- To apply for Sliding Scale Tuition consideration include Family Financial Commitment Plan (FFCP) with Admission Application. If you do not want to be considered for Sliding Scale Tuition the waiver must be signed and returned.
Sliding Scale Tuition Consideration Deadlines
All families applying for sliding scale tuition consideration are required to submit a Family Financial Commitment Plan (FFCP) with their admissions application. If you do not want to be considered for Sliding Scale Tuition the waiver must be signed and returned.
33% of families pay full tuition
33% of families pay mid-range of full tuition
33% of families pay less than ½ of full tuition
Determination is based on family need and the school's commitment to balanced economic diversity.
Submit application (with FFCP or waiver)
The School will send confirmation of pending application.
Review of Applications. During this portion of the process the following criteria are taken into consideration:
Siblings already enrolled
Classroom balance, i.e. gender or age consideration in Pre-K classroom
School wide balance and socioeconomic diversity
Students reapplying from prior year waitlists
All other applicants
After application is reviewed, Administration will request to meet with families, schedule observations and/or evaluations of student applicants between mid February and mid March.
2012-13 Tuition Enrollment Form for Accepted/Enrolled Families
FACTS Tuition Management eCashier Link NEW LINK AVAILABLE SOON